Date/Time: October 13, 2022 (3-4PM ET / 1-2PM PT)
Organizations are dedicated to turning sustainability targets into measurable outcomes, to transferring from ambition to motion. Envizi, an IBM firm not too long ago commissioned a analysis examine to take a pulse on how organizations are embedding sustainability on the operational degree, and the outcomes spotlight the various hurdles organizations face. Be a part of us on this webcast as we share the outcomes of the examine, spotlight actual life examples from a corporation efficiently turning sustainability ambition into motion, and description how software program may help assist the method.
Sustainability executives ought to attend this webcast to:
- Acquire sensible insights into the way to activate their sustainability technique by studying from the experiences of Downer Group
- Benchmark their very own progress in the direction of operationalizing sustainability by evaluating their very own experiences in opposition to the contributors within the current Verdantix examine.
- Find out about innovative software program from IBM that may help on the journey
- John Davies, Vice President & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Ricky Bridge, Group Common Supervisor Setting, Sustainability and Reporting, Downer Group
- David Solsky, VP Sustainability Software program Options at Envizi, and IBM Firm
- Alice Saunders, ESG and Sustainability Analyst, Verdantix
If you cannot tune in stay, please register and we’ll electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, out there to you on-demand after the stay webcast.