At present’s query is about flying your drone over state parks.
Our caller for at the moment, Tom from Wisconsin has a query about flying drones over state parks.
The state park that Tom needs to fly over has a railroad and a residential space within the neighborhood. So, firstly, can Tom get the required authorized permission to fly over this state park? Do drone legal guidelines differ by state? Or is the FAA the last word and solely authority in the case of airspace and drone legal guidelines? For all this and way more, tune in to our newest present now.
Take pleasure in! Get Your Largest and Most Widespread Drone Certificates Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Half 107 PDF
Be sure to get your self the all-new Drone U touchdown pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
In the event you benefit from the present, the #1 factor you are able to do to assist us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to try this for us actual fast? When you’re there, go away us a 5-star assessment, should you’re inclined to take action. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Develop into a Drone U Member. Entry to over 30 programs, nice assets, and our unimaginable group.
Comply with Us
Web site – https://thedroneu.com/
Fb – https://www.fb.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [02:26] At present’s query is about flying your drone over state parks
- [03:22] Do states have the authority to ban drones?
- [03:32] Unsure the place you’ll be able to legally fly? Obtain our Drone Advocacy Package to grasp the nuances of drone legal guidelines
- [04:14] Can you’re taking off from personal property and fly over a state park?
- [05:10] What are the foundations for flying a drone over Nationwide Parks?
- [06:35] Why flying your drone over a railroad shouldn’t be a good suggestion