Adapta Robotics’ options automate crucial system testing and retail stock operations formally completed utilizing inefficient and error inclined handbook strategies, liberating employees for greater worth duties within the course of.
Editor’s Observe: Robotics Enterprise Evaluation‘s protection emphasizes innovation, together with start-up firms (or ‘younger’ firms). RBR “Begin-Up Profiles” spotlight particular person start-up firms utilizing a constant, templated format that makes for fast, but knowledgeable studying, that additionally simplifies comparative evaluation.
In case you are thinking about having your start-up profiled in Robotics Enterprise Evaluation (RBR), please contact Dan Kara (dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com). There is no such thing as a cost for submitting and posting Begin-Up Profiles on RBR.
Adapta Robotics – Firm Profile
Administration – Mihai Craciunescu (Co-founder, Technical Director), Cristian Dobre (Co-founder, Lead Software program Engineer), Diana Baicu (Co-founder, Lead Robotics Engineer)
Funding Standing – Adapta Robotics is presently looking for funding alternatives.
Adapta Robotics MATT supplies an entire testing resolution for units that incorporate bodily enter (touchscreens or buttons) for operation.
Adapta Robotics – Choices Profile
Expertise / Product / Service(s) – Adapta Robotics affords two merchandise right now:
- MATT (Cell Automated Testing Instrument) – MATT is an automatic testing system for sensible telephones, digital tablets, and different units that make the most of bodily enter akin to touchscreens or buttons. Matt can replicate human interplay with bodily units with excessive precision and repeatability. Adapta Robotics affords three model of their MATT options: MATT Normal, MATT Prolonged (for bigger units) and MATT Adapt (MATT’s software program suite built-in with a robotic arm to check units of any form, measurement, or orientation).
- ERIS (Efficient Retail Clever Scanner) – ERIS is a manually pushed, AI powered, scanning system for stock administration in retail environments. ERIS can establish merchandise displayed on cabinets and situation warnings to retailer operators if shares are low, or if gadgets are misplaced or incorrectly priced.
Main Goal Markets – Adapta Robotics two product traces every goal totally different markets:
- Adapta Robotics’ MATT targets firms that require testing as a part of their product growth course of (analysis to manufacturing). MATT is presently being utilized in a number of industries together with automotive, medical, and manufacturing, in addition to for system repairing & refurbishment, R&D.
- Adapta Robotics’ ERIS resolution is focused to the retail business.
Worth Proposition – MATT supplies an entire testing resolution for units that incorporate bodily enter (touchscreens or buttons) for operation. MATT is appropriate for a number of industries, and will be utilized in numerous phases of the product growth lifecycle from analysis to manufacturing. Firms utilizing MATT can speed up product growth , and enhance product testing, with the tip results of growing person satisfaction.
ERIS affords on-the-spot fixing of pricing inconsistencies and eliminates out of inventory points. The result’s elevated buyer satisfaction and elevated enterprise profitability.
Demand Drivers – The first demand drives for Adapta Robotics’ options embrace:
- MATT – Testing digital units utilizing handbook strategies is now not adequate given the complexity of the merchandise and speedy, ongoing technological evolution. Handbook efficiency testing is liable to human error (latency or excessive accuracy measurements), and there’s a lack of accuracy throughout repeated checks. Adapta Robotics’ MATT product line addresses the necessity for steady testing of units. MATT automates repetitive, error inclined testing duties, liberating employees to give attention to greater worth endeavors.
- ERIS – Adaptive Robotics’ ERIS automates prolonged, repetitive, and error inclined in-store stock duties. ERIS identifies pricing inconsistencies and out-of-stock conditions which ends up in elevated buyer satisfaction and decreased enterprise loss.
Firms which have acquired Adapta Robotics’ MATT system testing robotic embrace DXOMARK, CujoAi, Visteon, Zebra Applied sciences, and Semsotec Group.
Adapta Robotics – Enterprise Mannequin(s) and Competitors
Enterprise Mannequin – Adapta has a diversified income mannequin with a number of income streams:
- Adapta sells its robots on to its prospects. Included with the acquisition of the robotic is set-up work, coaching, 1-year guarantee, and 15 hours of distant assist. With the longer term enlargement of the enterprise, Adapta plans to promote by means of distributors.
- Recurring Income, which consists of prolonged upkeep and assist, on prime of the 1-year guarantee,
- Non-recurring income, consists of customizations and customized growth (HW/SW)
Companions – Adapta is a spin-off from RINF TECH, a Romanian-based software program firm.
Prospects – Firms which have acquired Adapta Robotics’ MATT system testing robotic embrace DXOMARK, CujoAi, Visteon, Zebra Applied sciences, and Semsotec Group. The remaining Adapta Robotics prospects are operting beneath an NDA.
Rivals – Adapta Robotics’ opponents differ in keeping with their product line:
Adapta Robotics – Latest Information
Associated Content material